White dress: which tone of white to choose
Looking for a white dress? A mini guide to finding your way through the thousands of shades of white for your wedding dress.
Choosing a wedding dress is one of the most exciting aspects of planning a wedding. Among the many shades of white available, how do you make the right choice? In this article we will look at the different shades of white dress and give you some tips to help you find the dress of your dreams.
White dress wanted
1. Pure White: a timeless classic, the perfect choice for those who love timeless elegance and sophistication.
2. Ivory: is a warm and romantic choice. It is perfect for those who want a softer shade of white to match a warm skin undertone.
3. Champagne: a warm and golden shade, ideal for those seeking a touch of luxury. This shade is perfect for more formal or winter weddings.
4. Ice White: its imperceptible blue hue creates a fresh and contemporary look. It is the ideal choice for spring or summer weddings.
5. Pearl White: a natural white with a light shade of grey and vanilla. It is an unusual choice for a wedding dress, but in matt tones it is elegant, refined but above all original.
6. Nude: this is the shade of colour reminiscent of the natural skin tone. An elegant but also very sensual choice.
My tips for choosing a white dress
– The right shade of white for your skin: The shade of white should enhance the bride’s complexion. Experiment with different shades to find the one that enhances you most.
– Adapt the shade to the season and context of the wedding: Take into account the season and context of the wedding. Warmer whites such as ivory and champagne are perfect for autumn or winter weddings, while ice or pure white can be ideal for summer or spring weddings.
– Don’t be afraid to experiment: Don’t be afraid to experiment with different shades that are considered ‘unusual’. Your wedding planner can help you find the perfect dress to match your personal style and vision for your wedding.
– Set the budget in advance: Set a budget for the wedding dress and consult the wedding planner to find options that meet the limit you set for yourself.
– Schedule dress fittings: Plan your dress fittings far enough in advance. Make sure you are comfortable and confident in your choice.
With the variety of shades of white available, choosing the perfect wedding dress can seem like a challenging task. By following these simple tips, you will be able to better juggle the available options and find the dress that suits not only your style, but also your personality and the theme of your wedding.